Why I am beginning to Blog!!!

I want to start this Blog because I have a passion for interior decorating! I have been following many Bloggers for about a year now and I am excited to start a Blog of my own! I have made almost all of my window treatments in my home and I am excited to share my projects with you! Many of my ideas I have gathered from some of you Bloggers out there,, many thanks to you all for inspiring me!

My Window Treatment Creations!

My Window Treatment Creations!
My Kitchen

Monday, April 11, 2011

My First Post!!!




For my first post, I will show you my kitchen curtains that I made in back January 2011! I had purchased the fabric back last summer but just couldnt decide what treatment I wanted to make! I order my patterns from 2 different online custom pattern companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment